Podoforce Plus is a disinfectant and hardener for use in foot baths. It has been developed in collaboration with eminent podiatrists and is highly effective for the treatment of foot rot, especially in wet weather conditions.
Podoforce Plus for Cattle:
- Sufficient for 400 animals per bath
- Low dosage (3 to 5%)
- 2 treatments per week.
Podoforce Plus for Sheep and Goats:
- Normally used as curative, but advisable as a preventive
- Dosage: 5 to 10%
- Far more effective than formalin
- Allows up to 1,000 sheep per bath
- As a preventive, 1 bath per week
- With goats, use a plastic foam mat in the foot bath, to prevent the animals from seeing the liquid. Otherwise the goats will jump over it.
APPLICATION AND USE
Apply as a 4% solution in water, twice a week, in a single pass.
As a preventive measure, in times of extended damp periods the dose can be increased to 5 -10%.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not mix with any other products.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek urgent medical attention.
Composition: Formaldehyde, Copper sulphate, Zinc sulphate
pH: 2.9 +/- 0.2
Density: 0.03 +/- 1.180
Appearance: Purple liquid
For more information please call 01765 692273 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org